FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees... American Apparel and Gildan Supply all of our products.
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is DTG. Direct to Garment (DTG) is a method where a printer directly applies the ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology. It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment in the desired design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
I made a mistake on my order (address, size, etc)... can I change it?
- If this happens to you, just email us at email@example.com as soon as you can and we MIGHT be able care of it. However, we can't make any promises. All of our shirts are printed on demand so we start as quickly as we can after you order and it ships out as soon as it's finished.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards through the PayPay Payment system.
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $2.95-8.95 unless you order a large amount of weight.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not offer international shipping. This is something that will be available in the near future.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by going to the following link: Order Status. You can also reach out to our customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions anytime.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- Most of our products are custom-made and produced on demand so it depends. Maybe in a few days, maybe not for a few weeks. All items usually take 1 - 3 weeks to reach your mailbox. If any item takes longer than 30 days to arrive, we will offer a full refund!
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
You can cancel or change orders before they go into production.
Orders are processed quickly after they are received. So you have only few hours to cancel it after an order is placed. After an order goes into printing process, we do not allow cancellations.
Each order is custom and printed on demand, therefore we do not accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In the rare event that an order is shipped with a defect, we will offer a replacement if the defect is reported within 30 days.